JEAN-NOËL DE CHARENTENAY
HANANE EL HAMRAOUI
HYDROGEN PROJECT MANAGER -
HDF Industry is the result of the technology survey done by HDF since 2012. The stack technology is mainly driven by the mobility applications which represents large volume and the stationary applications are not yet industrialized due to the size of the market.
Our experience of project management derived from the FCH-JU funded projects has shown to us the necessity of a specific design for utility-scale Fuel Cell to be used in our projects with respect to the bankability and costs requirements.
HDF Industry develops and manufactures 1 MW+ Fuel Cells based on the stack technology used in the mobility industry with a large return of experience and proven reliability.
HDF Industry believes that a Fuel Cell is a key component for the energy transition in the future hydrogen world as it is promoted by many large corporates around the world members of the Hydrogen Council.
HDF Industry commits to create jobs in France and wants to work in cooperation with many European and Canadian companies to incorporate the best technologies in its products.
Health & safety
HDF Indsutry values the safety and health of all its employees, contractors and the wider community in which it operates.
As standard practice, the Company:
• Does not compromise on safety.
• Complies with legislative requirements.
• Identifies, assesses and manages environmental health and safety hazards, risks and impacts.
• Promotes continuous improvement practices within all aspects of the business.
• Minimises workplace exposure to hazards.
• Understands and works to meet the expectations of the community.
• Provides appropriate training to employees and contractors to ensure occupation, health and safety responsibilities are understood.